In a complex world with unpredictable and constantly changing threats, having better information is the key to staying ahead and mitigating the threats.
PrecISR™, HENSOLDT’s new family of airborne multi-mission surveillance radars offering high performance and compact design, is precisely the solution required to provide decision makers with this outstanding capability.
PrecISR™ comprises of the newest generation gallium nitride AESA1 antenna technology with two dimensional e-scan capability, combined with large bandwidth multi-channel radar core electronics and integrated radar signal processing.
The modular design of the PrecISR™ antenna allows to readily provide scaled antenna sizes to fit different platforms.
The PrecISR™ radar modes are software-defined with striking performance! The design of the PrecISR™ is ITAR free.
1 Active Electronically Scanned Array
PrecISR™ has been designed for all types of airborne surveillance missions in 24/7 operation and in all weather conditions to ensure safety & security and to detect conventional and asymmetric threats on the ground, at sea and in the air.
This makes PrecISR™ the sensor of choice for monitoring large sea and coastal areas to combat piracy, illicit trafficking or intrusion.
- Human Trafficking
- Illigal Fishing
- Oil Dumping
- Timber Smuggling
Detecting, tracking and classifying thousands of objects, thus literally finding the ‘needle in a haystack’. The PrecISR™ increases the surveillance capabilities and mission efficiency for any special mission aircraft.
PrecISR™ can perform several different tasks at the same time in all three domains: Ground, Sea and Air.
- SAR2: high and medium resolution spotlight and stripmap SAR
- Moving Target Indication (MTI): surveillance of large areas and pre-defined sectors
- Open Sea Long Range (OSL)
- Maritime ISAR (Inverse SAR)
- High Range Resolution Target Profiling
- Detecting and intercepting of low flying aircraft (gathering information on direction and speed of a flying target for correlation with data from other sensors, e.g. ADS-B and EO/IR)
2 Synthetic Aperture Radar
The PrecISR™ 1000 represents a size, weight and power optimized radar configuration, which is most suitable for fixedwing, helicopter and UAV platform integration.
W: 75 cm
|AESA Antenna technology|
X-band, GaN, multi-channel, electronic scanning in azimuth and elevation
|Resolution (Spotlight SAR):|
|Horizontal / Elevation Coverage|
|Simultaneous Multi-mode capability|
Yes (within ms) e.g. SAR & GMTI3 or ISAR & MMTI4
3 Ground Moving Target Indication
4 Maritime Moving Target Indication
- 24/7, all weather airborne surveillance
- Providing the capability to detect threats on the ground, at sea and in the air
- Superior precision and target accuracy
- Reduction of operator workload
- Easy to install aboard helicopters, UAVs and fixed-wing special mission aircraft